The DogFriendly photo competition in support of BBC Children in Need is your opportunity to share your favourite photos of your dogs and invite your friends and family and other visitors to our site to vote for your picture.
There will be eleven prizes awarded - An annual subscription to the DogFriendly magazine will be awarded to the top ten photos with the highest number of votes made by visitors to the competition web site.
The other prize of a year's supply of Broken Biccies (12 x 1⁄2 kilo bags) will be awarded by DogFriendly to their favourite photo (not taking votes into account).
The process for entering a photo into the competition is very simple. Firstly click on the "ADD" link on the home page, complete the form and upload the picture. Your picture will then have a Pudsey bandana added by one of our team and will then be approved - this is to ensure that the picture is suitable to appear on a public web site.
Once approved (which would normally be within 24 hours of submitting a photo), the picture will be made live on the competition web site. You will receive an email confirming this and also inviting you to donate £1 per picture via a link to PayPal. You will also be given a unique code which you can pass on to your friends and family so that they can find the photo on the web site.
To find your photo, simply click on the VOTE link on the home page and then enter the unique code in the "Search By Photo Code" field.
The DogFriendly photo competition will finish at midnight on 13th November 2015 and the winners will be notified on 15th November 2015
Rules of the competition
- The competition will close at midnight on 13th November 2015.
- The competition is open to anyone, except employees of Dog Friendly and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The judges decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Photos must be submitted digitally.
- There is no limit to the number of photos submitted.
- All photos and videos must come with a description and the name of the dog and the person who is submitting the photo.
- The submitter of the photo must be the copyright owner.
- Photos must not have been taken by a professional photographer.
- Dogfriendly reserves the right to use any photographs for any purpose from entrants.
- The winning photos will be displayed on the DogFriendly Competition website from 16th November 2015.